1. Build a giant mansion with secret passageways all through it, bookshelves that turn around into secret rooms and wardrobes that open up into a different room. If you have read the awesome spy school series ‘Gallagher Girls’ by Ally Carter or ‘The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe’ by C.S. Lewis then you would see the references I was just making. I love those books and it has always been a dream of mine to have secret passageways and rooms to hide in.
2. Throw a giant party with literally everyone I know. It would be the most epic party in ever! Obviously I would own a giant pool, yard and mansion and I would have loads of money to spend on the decorations and food. It would be fabulous. YOU would definitely be invited!
3. Buy loads of books and have a giant library with ladders and staircases and walkways around up high. It would be two stories high, and the middle of the room would be full of comfy beanbags and pillows and blankets. There also would be a snack bar and a study area because who doesn’t like studying in a cosy library.
4. Make a really cool art studio that would be amazing! I can’t even think of the words to describe what it would be like. It would be fabulous though, and I would invite you all over to be creative with me. There would definitely be space.
5. Travel the world with only suitecase full of stuff. I would go exploring everywhere!
Comment what you would do if you were a millionaire!